Your business cards are perhaps the most visible form of our identity system.
Your business cards have been redesigned in a simplified layout, to accommodate
your contact information and message to your customers.
You can order your business cards online and we will print them and ship them
to you. If you prefer we can e-mail them so you can have them printed by a local
supplier. Please be sure your supplier uses the template, artwork, and
specifications provided to ensure worldwide consistency of the your brand.
The standard size your business cards are shown below, but we are able to
design your cards any way you imagination takes you. The standard size cards are
more commonly used in business due to the large number of cards individuals
receive. Those cards are usually put in binders, that means if yours doesn't fit
it may be thrown out. Examples and specifications for this alternate size
business card are available upon request.
For those traveling internationally and interacting with customers in
non–English speaking countries, it is acceptable to print a translation of the
content on the reverse side.
Your Business Card Check List.
- Check your existing business card against the following list; it might
be time for a new one.
- Does your card have current contact info? Address, phone number, email
address, website address
- Does your card have your business slogan? Give the reader a reason to
- Does your card say what the company does? The more specific the better;
you can't assume the cardholder knows what your product and/or service.
- Is the card visually pleasing? Does the design make you proud, does it
draw in more customers; maybe it is time for a new business card?
- Is your card legible? Is your information clear; you know the
information so don’t assume it is clear.
- How does it function? Is there enough white space to write on, is the
important information hidden on the back?
- Is your card printed on good card stock? No one wants their card thrown
out, but if it tears on a customer its garbage and home made cards smudge
and bleed ink.
- Is your card memorable? A business slogan, an innovative design, and
your business as a whole should unite on your business card so the customer
will remember you…does your current business card does that for you?