A logo is the tangible identity of a company in the market. Logos can be emblems, signs or symbols designed to portray the image of a company.
The world of business is hugely competitive and is comprised of thousands of logos. Out of those thousands only a few survive to become famous. There are certain factors that make a logo successful.
- It must be legible.
- The color combination should be suitable for the company
- It must be unique.
- They should project the image of the company.
- The logo should not be complicated or cluttered.
- Must be cost effective and as simple as possible.
- It should be effective regardless of size.
- It should not contain any complicated images or photography.
You can find many examples over at our ever growing Online Logo Store.Or we can create a logo from scratch using your ideas.
Here at Creozen we can take your ideas and make them a reality.